I’m happy to announce that the clinic will be re-opening on Tuesday 16th June 2020. After 3 months, I know that many of you may be missing your regular care and look forward to getting back on track.
We’ve gotten the go-ahead for a “gradual reopening”, and will offer limited office hours for this initial stage of reopening.
Temporary Clinic Schedule
Tuesdays 11am – 7pm
Thursdays 1pm – 7pm
Fridays 9.30am – 6pm
Health and Safety
I take the safety and health of our patients very seriously and will make sure that this is a safe environment, to the best of my ability. I hope that the protocols that are put in place will help patients feel as comfortable as possible to continue their treatments and continue getting the support that they need and deserve.
Procedures for Patient & Staff Safety at Vital Bloom Wellness (click for downloadable pdf)
When you book an appointment:
- You’ll receive a COVID-19 screening questionnaire via email.
- We will call you within 24 hrs of appointment time to confirm screening and protocols.
- All intake forms are done online.
- Virtual appointments available for Free Meet & Greet and New Patient History/Intake.
- If it has been over 12 months since your last appointment, you will be asked to complete an updated intake form prior to arrival at clinic.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Our building is currently in a “soft lockdown” mode. Only persons with confirmed appointments are being allowed access to the clinic.
- Our building’s elevators have a limit of 2 persons at this time. Please plan accordingly to avoid lineups in the lobby.
- Please do not bring family/friends with you – unless essential. They will not be allowed in clinic, due to space restrictions.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you do, please wait outside the office until we are ready for you.
- A mask is required for all patients. Please bring yor own mask to the appointment. A limited number of extra masks are available here, at a small cost.
- Wash hands in the bathroom (near 7th floor elevators) prior to your appointment. The bathroom will be unlocked, or the code will be in your confirmation email.
Safety and reducing exposure at our clinic:
- All surfaces, chairs, tables, door handles, etc. will be wiped down frequently during the day.
- There will be a 30-minute break in between appointments to sanitize the office.
- We encourage on-line payment (either e-transfer or direct billing to your insurance). If you use the terminal, it will be wiped down between uses. No cash will be accepted until further notice.
- Your practitioner will be wearing a mask throughout the visit, and may also wear gloves and/or a face shield as necessary.
Please stay home if …
- You feel sick and have any of the following symptoms: shortness of breath, fever, new or worsening cough.
- You have a sick family member at home.
- If you have travelled in the past 14 days.
- If you suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.