I’m happy to announce that the clinic will be re-opening on Tuesday 16th June 2020. After 3 months, I know that many of you may be missing your regular care and look forward to getting back on track.
We’ve gotten the go-ahead for a “gradual reopening”, and will offer limited office hours for this initial stage of reopening.
Temporary Clinic Schedule
Tuesdays 1pm – 7.30pm
Thursdays 1pm – 7.30pm
Fridays 1pm – 6pm
Health and Safety
I take the safety and health of our patients very seriously and will make sure that this is a safe environment, to the best of my ability. I hope that the protocols that are put in place will help patients feel as comfortable as possible to continue their treatments and continue getting the support that they need and deserve.
Procedures for Patient & Staff Safety at Vital Bloom Wellness (click for downloadable pdf)
When you book an appointment:
- All intake forms are done online.
- You’ll receive a COVID-19 screening questionnaire via email for EACH appointment.
- For your first visit, you will also receive a COVID-19 consent to treat intake form once.
- Virtual appointments available for Free Meet & Greet and New Patient History/Intake.
- If it has been over 12 months since your last appointment, you will be asked to complete an updated intake form prior to arrival at clinic.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Our building’s elevators have a limit of 2 persons at this time. Please plan accordingly to avoid lineups in the lobby.
- Please do not bring family/friends with you – unless it is absolutely essential. They will not be allowed in clinic, due to space restrictions.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you do, please wait outside the office until we are ready for you.
- A mask is required for all patients. Please bring yor own mask to the appointment. A limited number of extra masks are available here, at a small cost.
- Wash hands in the bathroom (near 7th floor elevators) prior to your appointment. The access code will be in your confirmation email.
Safety and reducing exposure at our clinic:
- Treatment area including table surfaces, face support cradle, chairs/stools are sanitized in between each patient.
- All surfaces, chairs, tables, door handles, etc. will be wiped down frequently during the day.
- There will be a 30-minute break in between appointments to sanitize the office.
- We encourage on-line payment (either e-transfer or direct billing to your insurance). If you use the terminal, it will be wiped down between uses. No cash will be accepted until further notice.
- Your practitioner will be wearing a mask throughout the visit, and may also wear gloves and/or a face shield as necessary.
Please stay home if …
- You feel sick and have any of the following symptoms: shortness of breath, fever, new or worsening cough.
- You have a sick family member at home.
- If you have travelled in the past 14 days.
- If you suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.