Qi Beauty™ is a technique developed in Australia, based on combining the alchemical power of 24 ct gold, static magnetic energy and concepts from Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The facial treatment works on the skin in several ways:
- stimulates skin to oxygenate and energise
- restore homeostasis below the skin’s surface
- encourages the natural production of elastin, collagen and laminin-5
What can Qi Beauty™ help with?
- Minimizing appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Boosting skin tone, overall complexion
- Enhancing natural volume for cheeks, corner of the eyes, lips, top lip and chin
- Strengthening lip line for a stronger and more defined lip
- Reducing redness, inflammation, heat and skin irritations
- Oxygenating skin for healthier recovery
- Assisting scar healing and scar recovery
- Assisting recovery of damaged skin post-microdermabrasion, cosmetic procedures and some medications
- Assists strengthening the skin barrier
- Improves environment for the skin microbiome to encourage healthy skin flora
How does Qi Beauty™ work?
Qi Beauty™ treatments stimulate the organic recovery potential of your skin.
Based on Acupuncture Theory
The signature Qi Beauty™ Facial Treatments are a combination of Japanese and Chinese Medicine Acupuncture points along the facial meridiens.
The points are combined with quantum skin principles and controlled magnetic gradients to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin.
Qi Beauty™ Matrix
Qi Beauty™ is a system that delivers energy for optimal skin performance, recovery and health.
During a Qi Beauty™ treatment, your skin is stimulated using a controlled matrix using specially made gold plated magnets. This creates energy for skin recovery.
Visible Difference in one treatment
Your practitioner uses varying gradients within a Qi Beauty™ matrix to manipulate and direct sub-dermal fluids to where they give the best results.
Skin is naturally replenished from beneath the surface – at the cellular level. A visible difference is usually seen after just 1 treatment.
The Qi Beauty™ approach works with the face’s every contour and feature. Magnetic gradients allow us to manipulate facial volume to where it needs to be by lifting, sculpting and creating volume below the surface. This results in a healthy, natural appearance – never looking frozen or bruised.
Qi Beauty™ is completely needle-free, painfree and safe. It works on the surface of the skin using gauss specific gold plate micro-stimulator magnets to create controlled magnetic gradients. This action happens below skin’s surface to restore homeostasis to ageing skin.
Certified Qi Beauty™ Practitioner
Qi Beauty™ is a unique facial treatment developed in Australia. It is based on concepts in Traditional Chinese Medicine and utilizes the power of gauss specific 24ct gold magnets placed in a customized matrix on the face. Barbara is one of the few certified Qi Beauty™ Practitioners in Ontario to offer this needle-less technique. Combined with body acupuncture it is a powerful treatment that leaves your face noticeably revitalized.
For ‘Before and After’ images, please visit Qi Beauty™ International’s site >> Qi Beauty™ Results Gallery
Qi Beauty™ Facial Products
Qi Beauty™ facial treatments use a luxurious boutique range formulated for professional use. Made in Australia with organic produts.
Featuring: Vegetable preservatives; Australian bush flower extracts; eastern origins herbs and medicinal oils with low oxidation risk for health-wise skincare.
NO: Animal testing / SLS / Palm Oil
Qi Beauty™ Home Kit
The self care kit lets you continue the treatment at home. Boost skin health maintenance and recovery at home with this easy to use DIY kit.
The Home Kit uses the same technology as the professional Facial Treatments, controlled gradients designed into a matrix to stimulate skin and trigger a recovery response.
How fast can you see results?
Subtle results are usually noticeable after one treatment, but become long lasting after 10 or more sessions. Results will vary from person to person and will also depend on lifestyle factors (ie. water intake, sleep habits, etc.)
Why are the magnets gold plated?
Qi Beauty™ gauss specific micro-stimulators are plated in 24ct gold and designed specifically for achieving skin lift and pro-health results. Gold Particle alchemy assists with healthy skin pH and is known to be brightening for the skin.
After one use, these Qi Beauty™ micro stimulators are noticeably tarnished, as the power of the magnet and the gold is spent on skin.
How does Qi Beauty™ lift skin?
A matrix (treatment pattern) is laid out along the face targeting areas of concern. Specific Magnetic Gradients created by this matrix will facilitate the movement of intrinsic compounds to define facial features, reduce heavy jowls, lift the brow, reduce facial sag and the loss of volume.
How long do results last?
Results are visible after just one treatment. Depending on age, skin condition and/or skin damage and desired outcomes, a treatment plan series can be customized to individual needs. An initial series of 5 treatments is suggested, but a longer series may be necessary for some individuals.
We also recommend use of the Qi Beauty Home Kit for maintenance in between professional visits and after the initial series.
How are Qi Beauty™ treatments personalized?
Qi Beauty™ treatments are customized upon facial analysis. The placement of the matrix is slightly different for each client, and may use different acupuncture points and meridiens in each treatment pattern.
What is the recovery/down time?
There is no downtime, or recovery period following a Qi Beauty™ treatment. There is no bruising or side-effects. Qi Beauty™ treatments can be delivered to skin up to twice a week prior to special events and occasions.
This treatment is best option to have the day before, or on the day of your big events such as weddings and celebrations.
Can I just use the Home Kit on its own?
The Qi Beauty™ Home Kit is designed to be used in between professional treatments. If you cannot come in at this time or if there is no certified Qi Beauty™ Practitioner in your area, the kit can also be used on its own as part of your self-care beauty regimen. We offer a free 15 minute consult to go over the use of kit and make suggestions for product placement.
Are the gold magnets reused?
No, they are only used one time. Once the power of the micro-stimulators has been spent they are of no use for further aesthetic treatments.
Who should avoid this treatment?
Although Facial Acupuncture can be of great benefit to individuals at any age, there are some instances where it is not recommended.
Please inform your practitioner if any of the following applies to you, and we will suggest alternatives:
- high blood pressure (unmedicated)
- bleeding disorder such as hemophilia
- on blood thinner medication
- acute herpes outbreak on the face
- cold, flu or sinus infection
- chronic migraines or headaches on regular basis
- have had Botox or other injectibles in past 4 months
- skin resurfacing in the past 4 weeks
- cosmetic surgery in past 6 months
It is also not recommended in the following scenarios:
- You are trying to conceive and having possible fertility issues. Although acupuncture can certainly be helpful here as a support for fertility.
- You are currently a regular smoker. Due to the effects of smoke on the skin – you will not see the results you are looking for. If/when you are ready to quit acupuncture can support you with this.
- It is not recommended during pregnancy. Acupuncture for health care is very safe during pregnancy, but we don’t recommend a series of intensive facial acupuncture treatments during this time.