Our clinic has re-opened for both virtual and in-person treatments. All appointments must be made at least 1 day in advance and pre-screening protocols are in place.
Our 15 minute Free Consults are now available exclusively online (or by phone). Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are no longer offering in-person free consultations.
Modified Clinic Schedule (until further notice)
Tuesdays 1pm – 7.30pm
Thursdays 1pm – 7.30pm
Fridays 1pm – 6pm
*appointments at other times may be available upon request*
Keeping Safe at the Clinic
We have put several measures into place in order to create a seamless and positive experience for you. By abiding by these processes, we can keep our community safe.
1. As usual, we only see one patient at a time. We have set aside 30 minutes in between appointments, so it is very unlikely that you will see another person before or after your visit to our clinic.
2. The treatment area is sanitized in between each patient, with additional time set aside for cleaning the space in between appointments. Other surfaces and door knobs are sanitized throughout the day. Our building also has increased cleaning and distancing protocols in the lobby and elevators.
3. Clients are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. This will be emailed to you 24 hours before each appointment.
4. Please plan to arrive at most 5 minutes prior to appointment. If you arrive too early, you may need to wait in the hall.
5. You will be verbally pre-screened and have your temperature taken (contactless method) on arrival at the clinic.
6. Before entering the clinic, please use the washroom to wash your hands (the code to 7th floor washroom will be in your appointment confirmation).
7. Clinician and clients will all be wearing a mask throughout the treatment. We kindly ask that you arrive with your own mask and keep it on throughout your time at the clinic. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
8. We offer contactless payment as well as direct billing to your insurance. We will temporarily not be able to accept cash.
Still have questions? Please reach out and we’ll do our best to help you navigate options for care.
New Services Available
Follow up appointments are now available virtually as well. Wish to go over acupressure points, self massage techniques or have other questions?
30-minute virtual tune-ups now available for all follow up appointments. This virtual meeting is offered through our “Jane” clinic booking system, which is a secure portal. The meeting will not be recorded or stored in any device. If you prefer a phone call, please indicate this in the notes when booking.